martes, 31 de mayo de 2011

assignment for tomorrow's class

Hi girls,
I know is late, but I want you to take a look at my profile and write your own text for tomorrow's class (Wednesday) and bring the copy I gave you on Friday.

"My name is Alejandra Gonzalez. I’m 23 years old. I live with my parents and two siblings. I have no pets because at home nobody likes them. At home I like watching TV, listening music or sometimes reading.  I also like to go out with my high school and college friends. But what I like the most is to watch movies with my cousins and my sister; we like to watch any kind of movies, but we prefer drama, action or romantic movies. My personal taste goes more for action or war movies; some of my favorite are Schindler’s list, Saving Private Ryan, and Inglorious Bastards. I also like movies like Inception, Marie Antoinette, Paranormal Activity, Saw or Pride and Prejudice. "

I'll see you tomorrow in class.
Bye, Alejandra.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario